NDIS Support Coordination Service Agreement
This Service Agreement:
- Sets out how MYCO Supports will deliver its Support Coordination services to You and Our rights and responsibilities as Your Service Provider.
- Sets out how You would like MYCO Supports to deliver Support Coordination to You and Your rights and responsibilities as an NDIS Participant.
This agreement has been produced for NDIS Participants when entering into a Support Coordination Service Agreement with MYCO Support.
You / Your / Client / Participant
Refers to the NDIS Participant or your NDIA appointed Nominee or authorised Representative.
We / Us / Our / Service Provider
Refers to MYCO Support (ABN 66 363 569 944) who will deliver its Support Coordination services under this Service Agreement.
This means Support Coordination Services as listed in the Schedule of Support.
The Plan is the written agreement between the Participant and the NDIA which sets out your goals and needs as a Participant and those supports and resources the NDIA will provide funding for, to help you achieve those goals.
The Plan is personal to you, as a Participant and may be revised or reviewed by the NDIA.
This means both the Participant and MYCO Support.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme is called the NDIS and was established under the NDIS Act. The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) is the organisation which manages the NDIS.
The NDIS aims to:
- support the independence and social and economic participation of people with disability; and
- enable people with a disability to exercise choice and control in the pursuit of their goals and the planning and delivery of their supports.
This Service Agreement, including any supporting documents listed in Appendix A. and all details set out in the Particulars, is between MYCO Support and the Participant.
Schedules, supports, terms and conditions are agreed by both parties as per below:
- Agreed by the Participant.
- Agreed by MYCO Support.
MYCO Support can only provide services to Participants who are:
- Plan Managed
- Fee for Service
For clients who are Agency Managed and wish to use MYCO Support for Support Coordination, a plan review or light touch plan review must be requested and approved before services will be provided.
For MYCO Support to be able to deliver Support Coordination services to the Participant, you will be required to:
- Provide a copy of Your Plan to MYCO Support and if requested, an up-to-date record of funding remaining; and/or
- Provide access to your Plan via the NDIS Portal or Your Plan Manager
How Services will be provided
Services may be provided (but not limited to) via:
- Phone (calls, text, mms) and
- Through face-to-face meetings
- Non-face-to-face support.
Not all the time allocated under the funding category will be delivered face to face. Some service delivery will be via phone, online chats, emails, zoom and any other approach that suits individual’s needs.
Part of the costing involves communicating with other services and supports, administration and research for the requirements and conditions as described in the plan. This will be discussed and agreements around the timelines with be planned for.
Meetings can be organised to address specific issues and help with general service delivery and support planning.
Emails and questions will be answered in a timely manner. This correspondence is part of the service delivery, it will be factored into the cost of the service. Other reasonable communication for facilitating the goals via phone and emails such as booking meetings will be accepted as part of this service delivery model at no cost.
As the Participant under this Service Agreement, you agree to:
- Be involved in the development of your Support Plan, informing us as to how you wish your services and supports to be delivered.
- Provide accurate information and keep us informed of changes to your personal information.
- Inform us if you are receiving other services or supports;
- Pay your invoices from us within 7 days of receipt of invoice;
- Ensure you have checked there are appropriate funds available for claiming services that have been booked and provided. If MYCO Support or other services are unable to make a claim to NDIA for the provision of a service due to insufficient funds you are responsible for payment.
- Treat MYCO Support and our Staff with courtesy, respect, and dignity.
- Provide a safe and smoke-free environment for us to work in if seen in the community.
- Talk to us if you have any concerns about the supports being provided.
- Give us a minimum of 24hours’ notice if you cannot make a scheduled appointment; and understand if the notice is not provided by then, the Cancellation Policy will apply (see Fees for Funded Supports).
- Give us the required notice if you need to end the Service Agreement (see Ending this Service Agreement)
- Let us know immediately if your NDIS plan is suspended or replaced by a new NDIS plan or you stop being a Participant in the NDIS.
- Give us feedback or lodge a complaint if you are dissatisfied with our service or the way it is delivered.
- Discuss your concerns regarding risks associated with achieving your Support Plan.
- Request a copy of any of our Policies if further information is required.
As the Participant under this Service Agreement, confirm you agree to:
Please email us hello@mycosupport if you would like to opt out of any of the following (By exercising your choice to opt out of the following, You understand that in doing so it may affect the delivery our services efficiency and effectiveness):
- If required for regulatory or auditing purposes, be contacted to discuss our services and have your records reviewed by relevant third parties;
- Receive documents and updates electronically. and
- Receive direct marketing material from us.
MYCO Support agrees to deliver Support Coordination services such as:
- Actively listening and working with You to identify Your wishes, will, preferences and rights to establish goals and needs and subsequently develop a Support Plan.
- Reviewing the provision of your supports regularly;
- Providing safe and high-quality services and support, in accordance with the relevant support and service descriptions that meet your needs at your preferred times (where reasonable and possible); and
- Work with You and/or Your advocate, trusted decision maker and/or family member to assist You to exercise choice and control and to have Your voice heard in matters that affect You.
MYCO Support uses support and service descriptions and pricing structures set out in the published NDIS Price Guide and applies them as directed by the NDIS Act and rules, and the Australian Consumer Law, when delivering its services to you under this Service Agreement.
We also seek to deliver a positive support coordination experience and will:
- Communicate openly and honestly in a timely manner and in a way you can best understand including using an interpreter if required;
- Listen to your feedback and resolve problems as quickly as is reasonable to do so.
- Treat you with courtesy and respect and deliver our services in a fair, equitable and transparent manner;
- Consult you on decisions regarding how supports are provided;
- Provide you with information about managing any complaints or disagreements with providers (including the details of their cancellation policy, if relevant) and treat you fairly and impartially if you make a complaint.;
- Facilitate arrangements for your Advocate (as defined under the NDIS) if you are affected by a complaint or incident and wish to be independently supported in that process by an Advocate;
- Investigate any incidents that occur and follow NDIS (Incident Management and Reportable Incidents) Rules 2018. This includes involving You in the investigation and determining actions / outcomes.
- Maintain accurate records regarding the supports delivered to you and store your information securely;
- Respect Your cultural values and beliefs;
- Inform You of all costs associated with the provision of supports including the cost associated with cancellations.
- Give You a minimum of 24 hours’ notice (where possible) if We have to change a scheduled appointment to provide supports.
- Provide supports in a manner consistent with all relevant laws, including the National Disability Insurance Scheme Act and Rules, and the Australian Consumer Law.
- Issue regular invoices for the provision of supports delivered to You
- Give You the required notice if We need to end the Service Agreement (see Ending this Service Agreement below).
- Provide a copy of any of our Policies if further information is required.
However, please note that MYCO Support and its Support Coordinators are not able to:
- Act as an Advocate for you, however further information on disability advocacy and finding a disability Advocate can be found at https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/participants/disability-advocacy
- Provide you with case management services; or
- Provide you with any transport in a private vehicle owned by MYCO Support or one of its employees.
Information You give to MYCO Support
We take in good faith the information provided by You to be true and accurate, and that claims presented by MYCO Support are a true reflection of the services provided to the client in line with this agreement.
Fees for Funded Supports
From the Start Date, we will provide and invoice you or your Plan Manager for the Support Coordination services we provide to you, at the NDIA rates set out in the Particulars under Supports.
As part of your Supports, charges may also apply to MYCO Support’s delivery of these services, which can include:
- for any travel required to attend or depart from any site or home visit, MYCO Support will charge for provider travel (time) up to 30 minutes of the relevant hourly rate (as set out in the Particulars) for each direction travelled, and may also charge relevant provider travel (km’s) to cover non-labour travel costs;
- for each report required to be submitted to the NDIA, MYCO Support will utilise up to 5 hours to prepare the report and this will be charged at the relevant hourly rate; and
- Cancellation Policy for any meeting that is cancelled by you with less than 24 hours’ notice to us, MYCO Support will charge a cancellation fee, calculated as being 1 hour of the relevant hourly rate.
Should the NDIA amend any rates associated with MYCO Support services, MYCO Support will automatically update its fees in accordance with the NDIS Price Guide. The NDIA Price Guide is publicly available on www.ndis.gov.au. No action will be required by you.
Where permitted by the NDIA, MYCO Support may also be able to access the core funding under your Plan for the Support Coordination services it provides you, however it will not do so without first seeking your written consent.
Any services other than Support Coordination that are confirmed by both parties will be invoiced at the fees in accordance with the NDIA Price Guide.
Invoices will be sent out weekly, as required.
Goods and Services Tax
For the purposes of the GST Act the parties confirm that:
- Our supports under this Service Agreement is a supply of reasonable and necessary support specified in the statement of supports included, under subsection 33(2) of the National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013 (NDIS Act), in the participant’s NDIS Plan currently in effect under section 37 of the NDIS Act.
- On this basis, the services provided by MYCO Support under this Service Agreement shall be deemed to be GST-free.
Ending this Service Agreement
The Service Agreement will operate for the duration of time MYCO Support provides Support Coordination services to you, as the Participant.
When your Plan comes to an end or is reviewed by the NDIA or is otherwise terminated early by giving notice, this date will become the End Date of this Service Agreement.
Where a new or reviewed Plan is issued to you by the NDIA, MYCO Support will request that you enter into a new Service Agreement with us.
Notice to end the Service Agreement may be given by either the Participant or MYCO Support providing the other party with 5 business days written notification. This must be done either by pre-paid post or email, sent to the nominated addresses for notice, set out in the Particulars.
You can end this service agreement without giving adequate notice in the event of a serious breach by us if your health and safety are at risk.
We can end this service agreement without giving adequate notice if:
- A serious breach has occurred by you and our health and safety are at risk;
- If our invoice remains unpaid by it’s due date; and/or
- If your funded supports are no longer in your NDIS Plan, You are responsible for the costs as agreed in the Service Agreement.
Changing this Service Agreement
This Service Agreement may change from time to time. MYCO Support shall notify you in writing of the changes and these shall be considered accepted by you, unless you otherwise notify us in writing, within 7 calendar days.
Feedback, Complaints and Disputes
To provide feedback or make a complaint, you may contact us via the following methods:
- Call: 0422998083
- Email: email@example.com
In the event that a complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction you may contact the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission on 1800 035 544 or via a complaint form on their website at www.ndiscommission.gov.au.
Services and Supports - Approved Agencies
MYCO Support will provide the following Supports, as follows and at the rates set out below or as varied by this Service Agreement under the section Fees for Supports.
Where permitted by the NDIA, MYCO Support may also be able to access the core funding under your Plan for the Support Coordination services it provides you, or other services you may request, however we will not do so without first seeking your written consent.
MYCO Support will seek payment for the provision of any Supports provided under this Service Agreement after the Participant confirms delivery of the services, as per the following (noting there may be more than one):
Where the Plan’s funding for any Supports to be provided under this Service Agreement is managed by the Participant:
The Participant has chosen to self-manage the Plan funding for Supports provided under this Service Agreement. On the Participant’s receipt of such Supports, MYCO Support will invoice the Participant, who is responsible for direct payment of the invoice. The Participant will pay the invoice by electronic transfer within 7 calendar days of the date of the invoice.
Where the Plan’s funding for any Supports to be provided under this Service Agreement is managed by a registered plan management provider:
Information provided by MYCO Support is done so in good faith, to the best of our knowledge and is considered to be correct at the time of communication, however, changes may affect this accuracy and MYCO Support gives no assurances as to the accuracy of any information or advice given. Any advice provided by MYCO Support outside of the scope of services set out in this Service Agreement shall be considered general in nature.
MYCO Support shall not be liable for any failure of, or delay in the performance of this Service Agreement for the period that such failure or delay is:
- beyond the reasonable control of a party;
- materially affects MYCO Support’s performance of any of its obligations under this Service Agreement; and
- could not reasonably have been foreseen or provided for (such as government acts prohibiting or impending any party from performing its respective obligations under the Service Agreement).
Nothing in this Service Agreement negates or diminishes the statutory guarantees of the supply of services to the Participant in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law.